Wednesday, August 28, 2019

BLOG POST due 9/2


My first feelings of this class were nothing short of positive. This being the first class I have attended at UT, I was nervous to not only be learning at a higher level but to have the responsibility that comes along with said learning. Upon walking in to the class, I saw my professor and was immediately excited due and her seemingly upbeat personality, her obvious passion for the subject, and the cool way she was dressed. I am already feeling at home, and I am beyond excited to see what knowledge this class brings my way.

My name is Taylor Hendricks, I am a freshman communications and PR major here at the University of Tampa. I am interested in art, singing and music, the environment and its studies, the beach, writing and reading, as well as cooking and spending time with friends. I consider myself peaceful positive person, and strive to make constant happiness and love growing around me. The reason I chose my two majors is my constant interest of many things that fall under the umbrella of communications, as well as the creativity and public speaking skills that it takes to be involved with PR.

I expect nothing from this class besides to give me the opportunities and tools to learn an interesting new form of art and media that is ever so present in the current world. I expect from myself dedication and perseverance as I experience new software and all the hardships that come with it. I only expect my professor to do what she is already doing, teaching us with passion and interest. I sincerely hope this class puts me in a good position to continue to study and understand more about the public relations, marketing, and communications world.

No comments:

Post a Comment